cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Services cancelled without my knowledge

So I want to switch from the alternative providers who shall not be named... I signup for a complete Wi-fi, BT fibre, tv, phone package (through cashback) on 4 November for installation on 11 December (my last day with current provider). I receive all the welcome emails, verify my account,  get all the  progress emails and everything is looking peachy. The my BT app showed my order progressing fine. I even get an unexpected email telling me I can use the BT sport app while we wait for the BT tv installation. RESULT! However, this all changed at 14:50 yesterday when I received an email from BT informing me that my services (BT tv, sport and phone) were  stopping. To my bemusement this stated BT were sorry that was stopping my services... Needless to say I had not notified BT to do so.... So I am now left in no-mans land, my account login is no longer working for BT sport app and it looks like my order may have been cancelled (although no mention of the broadband package being cancelled)... Anyone experienced the same? Or have any ideas what could have happened?  I have logged it as a complaint with BT. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Services cancelled without my knowledge

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Services cancelled without my knowledge

Hi @stujtaylor,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you have received notification from us to say we are stopping your services without your knowledge.  I understand your intention is to move over to us to avail from our Complete Wifi package and sincere apologies for the confusion receiving those emails.

You can get in touch with us and we will give you a hand with this.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings