Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MartialDouglas
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Shocking Service

At the beginning of February, I called to arrange an address change. There had been no problems with the last change over. So did not expect to be messed around this time either. After discovering we had no phone or internet on the 1st of March. I called customer services. Spent roughly 2hrs trying to get it ammended, after being told there was a glitch in the system at the beggining of February and my account had been cancelled!!

So I signed up as a new customer after having to haggle to get my original price plan in place. To then be told I had to pay £100 deposit due to a late payment(which should not have been an issue in the first place and was also strange as I had been told they had no record of me anymore!!! They lied to me) I was then passed to the credit department to try sand negotiate with them. Discovering upon arrival that I required some sort of number, to then be passed back to a different CSA, then cut off!!!!

This is the short version of the ordeal I went through, which has left a houshold of 5 without phone or internet and also starting up in a new business. I currently write this on my mothers computer!

I have been a customer for years now and had no intention of going elswhere. But this recent exchange has left me with a horrible taste in my mouth.

Some moderators assistance on this would be very much appreciated. SeanD StephanieG ?

Regards, Douglas.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Shocking Service

Hi @MartialDouglas

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry for the problems you have had.  The community won't be able to help with this so we will pick this up and give you a hand from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings