Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adamc123
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Signed up for BT and Now TV - Can't activate

Hi there,

Wondering if someone can help me?

I signed up to BT this morning and got the package with Now TV Entertainment Pass included.

They send me a link to active my Now TV account and it says the email address your Now TV account is linked to is a Sky email address.

Well I know from reading previous post's that sky email accounts don't seem to work with Now TV. Any way, I put in my email address as above and it brought me straight to a help page with nothing relating to activation. Whenever I go to Now TV and put the sky email address in and select forgotten password, it never does anything. I have checked all inboxes and there is nothing whatsoever.

I then thought it would be a good idea to change my BT account email address/ID to a Live email address so that if I click the link to activate Now TV it should have the Live email address instead of Sky.

Unfortunately when I actually log into the live email address on Now TV, it lets me in but there are no Passes on this account.

Can someone please help me on this if possible?

Spoke to people on Now TV community forum and they said this has been fixed before from this community.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
JohnC2
Message 2 of 11

Re: Signed up for BT and Now TV - Can't activate

Hi @Adamc123 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are not able to activate your Now TV. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Keshia_Jay
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

Hi @JohnC2 ,

I've been having the exact same issue and am about tearing my hair out at this stage.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Keshia

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 11

Hi @Keshia_Jay, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch.

0 Ratings
tasha289
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

Same issue, signed up with Entertainment Package with sky email and now can't access NOW TV.

Also, set up broadband and TV today and 45 aerial channels and 13 subscribed tuned in but can only see 1 subscribed (AMC), no Sky One, Atlantic etc.

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 6 of 11

Hi @tasha289,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

I've sent you a private message can you reply and let me us know another email address that we can use for your NOWTV account?

Have completed a firmware update on your BTTV box?

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
tasha289
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Thanks Matt, replied to your message.

All updates are complete on the box. It was left on overnight and we still have no channels other than Freeview and AMC

Tasha

0 Ratings
webymj
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

Hi,

I recently signed up for BT Broadband and NOW TV, I contacted the BT Email team a week ago after reading the issues with regards to sky email addresses.  They said they had sent a form off to NOW TV to change my email but I still haven't heard anything and can't log in.  They said 24-48 hours.  Please can you help.

0 Ratings
Moonlite104
Beginner
Message 9 of 11

Bt account not linking to now tv account, still asking me for pass

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 10 of 11

Hi @Moonlite104,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear that your BTTV subscription has not linked up with your NOWTV account.

You will need to give us a call on 0800 800 150 so that we can look into this, it could be a case that your order has not completed correctly.

Thanks
Matt