cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
williamis3
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Signed up for fibre 2 for the £120 reward card, still nothing after a month

I signed up for fibre 2 on the basis of the £120 reward card, activated it early last month, waited for cancellation period AND emailed BT and I still have received no reply nor the card in question.

Is the reward card just non-existent? Have I been scammed? How long do I have to chase?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
NeilO
Message 2 of 8

Re: Signed up for fibre 2 for the £120 reward card, still nothing after a month

Hi @williamis3, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry your reward isn't available to be claimed and I can assure you this isn't a scam. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
williamis3
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

I’ve responded to your message.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 8

Thanks, @williamis3 I can see that we've got your private message in our queue. 

0 Ratings
xCharlotx21
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Hiya, please can i have the message on what to do to claim the £120 reward card too, I signed up to the same deal and just passed the 14 day cancellation period. Thank you.

Charlotte 

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

@xCharlotx21 

This may help

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-a-BT-Reward-card/td-p/1857030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
xCharlotx21
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Thank you ive already seen this however it is saying I don't qualify for any rewards when I do.

Thanks

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 8 of 8

Hi xCharlotx21, welcome to the forum and sorry you can't claim your reward card.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to get it claimed for you. It may take longer than usual for us to get back to you as we are very busy at the moment but we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

cheers

John

0 Ratings