Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsach
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: Silver address and FTTP status?

Go to solution

Thanks @imjolly  I’m aware of that link and try it often. See my first post in this thread - no change from then sadly.  We spoke to an open reach engineer in the village recently who said there is tons of capacity and he’s not sure why it doesn’t show as available.  The openeeach checker On their website says ‘coming soon’  - bit the mod who answered my post a year ago seemed to be able to get more detailed info so I was hoping for a timescale update as it’s obviously slipped

0 Ratings
jsach
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Anyone able to help? Openreach engineer in village before lock down told me there is loads of Fiber capacity but I still can’t order  😭😭

0 Ratings
jsach
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Ps I include the following for completeness but please bear in mind earlier posts...

n Exchange HIGH BICKINGTON is served by Cabinet 5

ADSL ProductsDownstream Line Rate(Mbps)Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)Downstream Range(Mbps)Availability Date
Left in JumperOther Offerings

Availability Date

Premise environmentStatus
Fixed Rate1 ----Available---- 
ADSL Multicast------Available---- 
Bridge TapU      
VRIN      
NTEFaceplateN      
Last Test Date08-03-2020      

FTTP is not available.

For all ADSL and WBC Fibre to the Cabinet (VDSL or G.fast) services, the stable line rate will be determined during the first 10 days of service usage.

This line is on a Market A Exchange.

In order to be eligible for handback, downstream speed should be less than Downstream Handback Threshold values.

Throughput/download speeds will be less than line rates and can be affected by a number of factors within and external to BT's network, Communication Providers' networks and within customer premises.

The Stop Sale date for Datastream is from 30-Jun-2012; the Formal Retirement date for Datastream is from 30-Jun-2014. The Stop Sale date for IPstream is from 31-Jan-2016; the Formal Retirement date for IPstream is from 31-Dec-2016.

Please note that postcode and address check results are indicative only. Most accurate results can be obtained from a telephone number, NAD, UPRN or Access Line ID (ALID) check
0 Ratings
garybs29
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Basically you won't be able to just now, new FTTP orders are not available or June at earliest due to the covid-19 situation

0 Ratings
jsach
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks - of course, completely understand things won’t happen during current situation, just trying to ascertain current status.  Poor timing on my part though I’ll admit! 

0 Ratings