cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
username1
Message 1 of 3

Sky Sports

HI,

Could somone please clairfy this for me as the BT website is not very helpful (i have infinity unlimited)

I've cancelled Sky and i'm looking to go to BT TV but only for sky sports (£22) a month + £35 activation fee (what this is for i've no idea.....)

I do not have an ariel but an i right in thinking sky sports runs through the internet so will not need one?  I have all the free view channels through sky an only want sky sports.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
ney
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sky Sports

To add Sky Sports though BT you will also need to take a BT TV package and the entertanmet plus package at £10 a month and then add Sky Sports to the package. You can also add HD extra if you want.

Im on the Entertanment Max package but that I think is only for exsisting customers.

All of BTs channels including Sky Sports uses BT Infinity so you will not need a ariel but if you want to watch some of the free European football thats coming soon you will need an ariel to get the new BT Showcase channel on channel 59 but you may also be able to get the channel though your dish.

When ordering BT TV ask about free BT sports pack if you want that added. You will need a BT TV pack to get free BT sports pack.

I think the £35 activation fee is for turning your service on. I had to pay that one of fee about 17 months ago when I first tane a BT TV package.

Darren

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sky Sports

If you sign up to a new BT TV contract with the Sky Sports add-on then as long as you also re-contract the Infinity broadband for a similar duration then you can add the BT Sport pack for free as well. It should be an option at the time of ordering BT TV or can be ordered separately.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/bt-sport

Be aware of when any current Infinity discounts end though. If not sure about the contracts situation then phone the Customer Options Team.

0 Ratings