cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moto-connection
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Slammed line

3 Weeks ago we received 'Sorry you are leaving us' letters & emails from BT advising another customer was going to take over our phone & broadband on 28 July.  I contacted them on 3 occasions to confirm that we had not requested to move to another provider and did not want to leave BT.  They assured us the cease had been taken off our  phone & broadband. We knew nothing about this until the letters/emails. 

On 28 July our phone & broadband went off. I contacted BT immediately and they arranged for an engineer to visit the following day. He quickly re-connected us in the street cabinet and we were back up and running.

3 days ago we received the same letters & emails from BT saying another customer is taking over our services and our BT services will stop on 23 August. Again we have no idea who the other 'customer' is. We have contacted BT 4 times over the past 2 days again advising them we do not want to leave. They have assured us the ceases have been removed and our services will continue. But they told us this the first time. What do we do?  We are going round in circles.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Slammed line

@moto-connection 

I have asked a moderator to help.

JohnC2
Message 3 of 3

Re: Slammed line

Hi @moto-connection, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. As you had contacted previously and the cease of you services still went ahead I can understand your concern on this occasion.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to double-check everything has been done correctly this time.

cheers

John

0 Ratings