Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pygsli
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Smart Hub delivery

Go to solution

I've tried ordering it six times, everyday since monday,  all confirmed on the web page but then no email to confirm the booking and nothing in the open orders on monday and tuesday.    Finally spoke to somebody from custumer services on wednesday who said she would order it for me, had a email confiming it and was in the open orders,  then on thursday the lovely people in the warehouse decided to cancel it.   Re-ordered again via live chat on thursday and again been cancelled with no reason given.  Tried again on friday and was passed on to customer services where the phone just rang,  gave up and hung up.   Is there a problem with the bt ordering?    

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Smart Hub delivery

Go to solution

Hi @Pygsli welcome to the forum and thanks for posting about the problem you are having with ordering the new BT Smart Hub. I've moved your post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

I am sorry you still have not managed to get this ordered and delivered. The quickest way would be using the Order Live Chat Team but if you are still not able to get this sorted then we will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Pygsli
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I've chatted to live chat every day since tuesday and still not had it sorted as it just gets cancelled.  I thought I'd order it on monday have it by wednesday or thursday and set it up on sat, but it just didn't happen.  All I want is to order the new hub.  Is there a problem with the ordering system?  

0 Ratings
Pygsli
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply,  I didn't bother with live chat and just clicked on contact the mod.   I've sent the info as requested.   Ive been into my bt and there are four open orders tha have been cancelled and a new one that has poped up today that I didn't request?    It it the bt system re-ordering the one that has been cancelled?  I had thursdays cancelled for a new one to pop up on thursday  but that also got cancelled?  Does that mean the one today will also get cancelled by monday? 

Does that last bit make sense?  

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Pygsli There is no system issue with ordering the new Smart Hub and as you have contacted the order desk so many times take up my offer on my previous post to contact the Mod's and we'll be happy to look into your case further. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Pygsli
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks,  I sent the info about 10 minutes ago.

BT Community Forum *Edited By Mod"

Hopefully this will help and I can finally get the new hub. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Pygsli We were just posting at the same time earlier. I've checked and we have your form in the queue now and will be in touch in a few days.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings