cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Smarthub 2 not received

Hi,

I extended with BT for another 2 years over a week ago. The offer said it included a smarthub 2. I still haven’t received it. How long should it take? On the website it says day before going live. I went live immediately as I was already with BT. 

Many thanks

Sean

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Smarthub 2 not received

Where you offered a SM2 either verbally or in writing? If you were just relying on an image in the offer then I'm afraid you, like several other recent posters, have been "had".

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I’m sure it said smarthub 2 in the original offer but going through the emails there was no mention of one.  If I’ve been mislead then I’ll never renew with them again. I shall be pushing for an early termination as well. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I have no idea why you are so keen to get a Smart Hub2,  it's no better than any other BT hub and you can't split the WiFi bands.

Message 5 of 7

Is it not very good? 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

It's just another BT hub, don't believe all the marketing hype.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@BrickTopwrote:

Is it not very good? 

Hi @BrickTop   It is only required for Complete WiFi and/or Digital Voice. Without these it is no better (some would say worse) than the Smart Hub 1 (HH6). A good indicator of one being included is being asked to pay for delivery.

0 Ratings