cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bubbazee
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

So angry with BT

All i have had is trouble since joining BT in nov i had my order cancelled 4 times !! Without being told about it .... Then i had 3 accounts opened !! And charged for .... Then they couldnt sort my tv out for 3 weeks ... So in total i was waiting from original order date of september i finaly got all my services working correctly in dec !!!! Then i called them in march and removed the sky movies Bolt on as i never watched it and didnt want to pay £13 a month for it ....it never canceled then i had to ring up 3 weeks later and find out what was happening and whoever i spoke to canceled the whole tv contract and i got charged £111 extra for a cancelation charge !!! which made me go overdrawn the money fell back into my bank as it didnt go through but i didnt notice this until after i had complained and asked why the bill was so much so they refunded £111 into my bank acc so i had pay £163 ( £111 charge they refunded and £52 odd actual bill ) all paid sorted ....then they take £163 again by direct debit causing me to go overdrawn again !!! After the bill had already been paid im not having much luck on the phone i got offered £10 refund that wont even cover the charges im going to incur arggghhhh biggest mistake i made coming to BT
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: So angry with BT

talk about bad luck

the mods who are bt employees will help and will post a contact us link 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Hi Bubbazee,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you've had problems with the bills etc. I'll take a look at that for you if you wish. Just drop me an email with your details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Bubbazee
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Hi david i messaged you not sure if i did it properly tho x
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

If you did it properly you would have had to complete a form and received an acknowledgement with a reference number.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi Bubbazee,

You've done it correctly, I can see it's in the queue.

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings