Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BedrockFred
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

So if sign up to a NEW contact BB, TV or Phone

Will my annual price rise really be inflation  plus 3.9% 

So the package I have been offered  today will rise every year by inflation and 3.9% 

Sorry BT if that is the case I cancel my TV, BT Sport, and extra box subscription

Will still have BB as that contract ends Jan 2022 but not affected by these hefty rises until  take out a new contract (which I wont) 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: So if sign up to a NEW contact BB, TV or Phone

@BedrockFred 

this is a customer to customer support forum, messages do not go direct to BT.

Read here for more information on prices changes - https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/annual-price-changes-and-cpi

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
BedrockFred
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Fail to see where I said these messages go direct to BT

Just making the point that what ever BT offer going forward will be subject to inflation plus 3.9% annually 

0 Ratings
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

@BedrockFred 

I didn't say you did, I was letting you know out of politeness.

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
BedrockFred
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

OK fair enough but it's plain to see that messages don't go to BT direct as it's a BT Community forum, although BT employees frequent this forum

My point is really nothing to do with that subject

I phoned BT to see why this was happening and what my choices were, I spoke to a perfectly agreeable BT Rep who told me my options

Stay on my old contract, start a new contract which as he said would give me more channels but cost another £2 per month what he failed to say was in March whatever contract I am on the inflation plus 3.9% rise  would be applied 

0 Ratings