cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulstation
Message 1 of 4

So it's BB renewal time again... I think

Go to solution

Well hoping I'm posting this in the right place, sorry if not.

I think it's about time to renew the fibre deal but I'm confused to hell of what my options actually are.

The MyBT app tells me my best deal is the exact same package for around an extra £20pm (hell no!)

The website tells me I can renew for the same £36.99 a month but I'll have to pay another £9.99 upfront for a hub (the one I have works perfectly)

To confuse me some more, a relative has just renewed theirs for the same price + a free Google home. (No haggling or threat of cancellation required)

I feel like I'm getting screwed here..

Anyone else had this experience and get to the bottom of it. If so how?? There seem to be a ton of phone numbers but I've no idea which one can actually help here and the queues are endless.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: So it's BB renewal time again... I think

Go to solution

Ring 0800 800 150 and ask for the Loyalty team, they are the retentions team, be nice and explain the offer a relative had, see what options are available for you, offers do change so the Google Home might of ended but possibly there are other gifts.

Loyalty are open 8am-9pm weekdays, 8am-8pm Saturday and 9am-6pm on Sundays.

Paulstation
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks Richie, I'll definitely give that number a go. Tbh I've been really happy with my fibre and if it wasn't for the awful 'deals' the app offered I probably wouldn't have even questioned what was available. 

Thanks again for the help 🙂

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Retentions team direct number is 0800 800 030.