cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin1963
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Something went wrong error

Getting the 'Something went wrong error' repeatedly when trying to view package details, more or less since we opened the account on the 17th.

Got tired of waiting for it to be fixed, because it did say it had been logged. Rang up, and they said it was an error with the open orders (which as everything is done and connected as of yesterday, including extra channels etc etc) i assume it is either closed now, or at least has changed state so that the account would hopefully move on from displaying the error when viewing the package details. Sadly not.

Don't fancy ringing up again for the 4th time about many issues we've had (and we only started the 1st 🙂 ). I've seen advisors sort the issue out on here. Probably posted this in the wrong forum - but i would be just like it sorted! 

more info:

error comes up on app, safari and firefox, on both tablet, computer and mobile. Account issue from what i can see.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Guru
Message 2 of 9

Re: Something went wrong error

Hi, this red error banner sometimes appears but refreshing the page seems to clear it, for me at least. 

If it happens all the time then I think there is something wrong or outstanding on your account.

Stew

0 Ratings
Kevin1963
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Thanks Stew,

I'll give that a try! it did work once upon a time at the very beginning. Think I am in the wrong section anyway - saw BT.com and jumped, but now i see it's for feedback. oops !
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Kevin1963 Sorry you are experiencing a problem with your account online. 

Did refreshing the page work? If not can you please check that you clear the cookies and cache and try again. If you are still unable to access your online account post back and let me know and we will be happy to help.

Cheers
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Kevin1963
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Hi.

Nothing seems to work - I did get onto technical who said it was a problem with the open orders but then nothing was resolved from that
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @Kevin1963 thanks for checking that for me. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

@Kevin1963 Thanks for sending in your details and sorry about the delay getting back to you, I've raised a fault with the BT.com team to get this sorted. I'll get back in touch when I have any further updates.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

@Kevin1963 This is a quick message to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. This is still with the BT.com team and I'll provide an update as soon as they get to me. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

@Kevin1963 I'm waiting to here back from the gift team regarding your Amazon Echo, I'm chasing this up and will get back to you as soon as I have any updates. Once again I'm really sorry about about the delay getting this sorted.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings