Did you mean: 
Highlighted
carlycruickshank
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Sorry we can't bring up your details at the moment please try again later

Go to solution

Hi all,

Noticed a few similar posts, but didn't want to hijack any so started a new one.

Existing BT Broadband customer for a few years - mobile was due for renewal at Christmas so took out the BT 15GB SIM only plan that included a £100 BT Reward Card as a freebie.

Whenever I go to the voucher claim link, I get the error message 'Sorry we can't bring up your details at the moment please try again later' like some other forum members. I've tried contacting the voucher team regarding this, but just got a 'please try again in a few days' response, which hasn't changed anything.

I'm about 4-5 days past the 30 day cooling off period and have paid the first bill that includes the SIM plan, with the next one due next week.

Would appreciate if anyone from BT is here that can lend a hand. Thanks!

Carly

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sorry we can't bring up your details at the moment please try again later

Go to solution

Hi @carlycruickshank

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having claiming for the reward card that was included in the BT Mobile package you signed up to.  The community won't be able to help with this so you can send us over your details and we'll give you a hand from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
carlycruickshank
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks a lot for that Robbie - have completed the form and submitted it.

Thanks,

Carly

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @carlycruickshank,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've passed on your details to our mobile promotions teams. I'll update you as soon as I get word back.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
carlycruickshank
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Hi Paddy,

I received an email 15 mins after your reply to say my Reward Card is on the way! Very impressed.

Thanks a lot for your help! 😀
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @carlycruickshank,

Thank you for posting back, that's great I'm glad to hear its on the way Smiley Happy

Cheers

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings