cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sdg48
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Stadia order

We are taking over a line(my dads line)as new customers,we signed up for the BT package with included Google stadia,so far our order has been messed up three times(one person at BT blatantly lied to me over the phone)the result of this is that we have the original open order that is going nowhere and the new order that was promised didn't even materialize.

Now even though it sounds like I'm complaining that's not the case,as household we have been with BT for a few years and are very happy.

Now can someone please tell me if our original order with the Google stadia will be honoured even though the offer has ended and I'd also like to get a straight answer regarding when we will be taking over the line.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Stadia order

@Sdg48 

Welcome to this user forum.

There may be an issue taking over an existing line at the same address.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Sdg48
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Ah..my mistake,thank you.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

@Sdg48 wrote:

Ah..my mistake,thank you.

You should get a reply from them, sometime today, and they will ask for information via private messaging.

They are only a small team, so you may have to wait a few days, but they will take ownership of the issue, so its best if you wait for them to deal.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Sdg48,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems taking over the line and I appreciate the amount of time you have spent trying to get this sorted.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings