Beginner
ChannieTamworth

Still Have Not Received My £100 Sainsbury Gift Voucher

Hi,

Please can someone help me.... I still haven't received my £100 Sainsbury Gift Voucher after taking out a Broadband Package on the 1st August 2013.  It states you receive this after 45 days and obviously it has gone past that date and I have had nothing.

I am quite annoyed after seeing so many others having the same problem, thought it was too good to be true!

Please can someone tell me when I will receive this voucher??????????

Thanks

Channie

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

Re: Still Have Not Received My £100 Sainsbury Gift Voucher

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.

Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

modpicture.jpg

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

PaddyB

Re: Still Have Not Received My £100 Sainsbury Gift Voucher

Hi ChannieTamworth,

Please can you send me in your details using the link found in the "About Me" section of my profile. Once I have your details I'll chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)