Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

Still Have Not Received My £100 Sainsbury Gift Voucher

Hi,

Please can someone help me.... I still haven't received my £100 Sainsbury Gift Voucher after taking out a Broadband Package on the 1st August 2013.  It states you receive this after 45 days and obviously it has gone past that date and I have had nothing.

I am quite annoyed after seeing so many others having the same problem, thought it was too good to be true!

Please can someone tell me when I will receive this voucher??????????

Thanks

Channie

Distinguished Sage

Re: Still Have Not Received My £100 Sainsbury Gift Voucher

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.

Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

modpicture.jpg

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Hi ChannieTamworth,

Please can you send me in your details using the link found in the "About Me" section of my profile. Once I have your details I'll chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

It is now over a year since I joined BT and had months of grief over the account I wish Id never bothered with. First account failed and I ended up losing my phone number and work as a result. The voucher for signing up on line has never arrived despite my complaints. All I got was "We dont deal with that side. Try these". I tried, believe me, I tried". Today I moved to Virgin. 15 months on....no voucher. Well I will get a final bill and I will pay it - minus £50 they failed to deliver.

Beginner

We had broadband installed July 2013 found out earlier this year you had to put in a claim which I done, after waiting a couple of months decided to do some research and came on the BT Forum. Since then I have had contact and 6 phone calls including one that said I had not put in a claim and this was now being done with the final phone call some 3 to 4 weeks ago saying that the voucher was being posted to us. Load of lies if you ask me still haven't received voucher how much more time will this take. Thinking of taking our business elsewhere because the wi-fi hub keeps throwing us out of the internet, and tv catch up keeps playing up.

Hi Mervync1,

Thanks for posting!

I'm sorry for the delay receiving the Sainsbury voucher and that you're having problems with your BT Broadband and BT TV service.  You can send me over your details and I'll get you sorted from here.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry that we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.