cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruby52
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Still Not Received Marks and Spencer Vouchers, Been Waiting Since 2018

Please could someone from BT contact me, as I still have not recieved the vouchers.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Still Not Received Marks and Spencer Vouchers, Been Waiting Since 2018

Have you claimed it ? it needs claimed manually like a BT reward card, however if this is from last year the window to claim might of closed, looking at past offers any order from December had a cut off date of April.
You need to go to Claim your Marks and Spencer vouchers. and fill out your order details, if successful the voucher will be sent to the address the services are active within 45 days.

0 Ratings
Ruby52
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I applied for the BT reward card the same time as the MandS Vouchers, about a month after activation.

It seems this is a Scam by BT as many others are not receiving their vouchers, months after signing up.
I need to talk to someone from BT's promotions department, @Richie do you know any of the mods on here that can put me in contact with them?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Ruby52 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry that you haven't received your  M&S vouchers.  I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to chase this up for you.

0 Ratings