cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Still haven't received my £130 M&S vouchers that I registered for in November - is this a con?

So after going through the official route and registering for my vouchers directly after my service started in November 2019, I've logged complaints, spoken to people who have said that the vouchers will be distributed weeks ago and still I can't get an answer.  Is the voucher deal a con with BT?  I've had it with the people on chat taking 30 mins to tell you absolutely nothing and promise that it will be dealt with, but getting absolutely nowhere.  Is there a telephone number that you can talk to the "Rewards Department".  Surely if there is enough people not getting the vouchers for BT to think this is a worrying issue and someone must be dealing with this problem.

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Still haven't received my £130 M&S vouchers that I registered for in November - is this a co

@scottishsg 

Welcome to this user forum.

What date did you place your order?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Re: Still haven't received my £130 M&S vouchers that I registered for in November - is this a co

Hi

Thanks for the response, it was around the 20th November.  That's when I paid my first bill. I have copies of the emails but not with me.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

@Keith_Beddoe
Hi

Thanks for the response, it was around the 20th November. That's when I paid my first bill. I have copies of the emails but not with me.

Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 9

Hi @scottishsg, welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry your M&S voucher hasn't arrived I can assure you it's not a scam. Occasionally there can be issues and the M&S vouchers to need to be manually ordered by our promotions team after the helpdesk refer the case over to them.

Do you know if this has been done yet?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

@NeilO

The chat centre have never mentioned this and neither did the people on the phone, so I'm going to assume that it hasn't been done. I've already raised a complaint and was promised that it would be resolved by last Friday and again nothing.
Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 9

Hi scottishsg, thanks for getting back to us. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you get your voucher.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

@JohnC2

Thanks, I've responded to you via private message.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 9

Hi @scottishsg,

Thank you, one of the team will take a look at this for you and contact you directly in the next day or two.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings