cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
doctorklaus
Message 1 of 3

Still no Broadband!

I've been waiting for my Broadband to be set up for just over a week now. First I was told it would be done on 25th March, but then it was discovered that there was a fault on the exchange that moved it to at least Monday 30th March. On Monday I was told it would definitely be on Thursday 2nd April.
Thursday came and we still had no broadband. My girlfriend called and was told it would be Thursday 9th April. I called up to change this because it was becoming a joke and was 'promised' it would be online by midnight that night.
i waited until midnight, contacting BT to double check using the web chat in the meantime, and it still hasn't activated.
I'm not happy. I'm placing an order with Virgin and switching to them if this isn't resolved.
Worst thing is, BT don't work today with it being Good Friday. I've been lied to far too many times by BT and it's stopping me from working from home this weekend. Absolute joke service!
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Still no Broadband!

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Still no Broadband!

Hi doctorklaus, 

Thanks for posting. I am sorry that your service isn't on yet. I can take a look at this to see what is causing the delay. 

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will take it from there.

Cheers,

OlgaC 

Community ModeratorOlga
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings