Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
didax
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Still no broadband activation

Hi,

I placed an order on BT website, on the 28th of September, after being told by the chat support it would not take long since  this place I moved recently had a BT Openreach box installed.

I received the hub on the 7th of October s planned. Had an enginner visit confirmed for the morning of that same day, who never came.

The activation was planned to be activated that same day.

I called close to 2pm, because I had my doubts since there was no engineer and no activatation. I was told there was no need for an engineer, and the activation would be done after 8pm e before midnight.

The next day, still no activation. Contacted support again, who told me there was a delay on the supplier side(still don't know what this means) and the activation would be complete next monday, 10th of October. But not to worry because someone would call me to update me.

On the 10th, surprise, there was no phone call and no activation. Contacted the support again via chat, who called me back at my mobile, just to tell me that they were sorry again, but there was a problem with my activation, and it would only be possible to be active by the 17th of October, and he did not know more. I asked what was the problem, that I needed internet to work, but he just said he was sorry and did not know what happened and was only a update to be due on the 17th. And nothing until now. No phone call, no email.

I filled a complaint and no answer until today.

Is here any number I can call who can really explain what is going on, and solve my problem?

I wrote this with the expectation that a moderator, and someone capable solves this problem.

This service is really bad. Everyone says a different thing, no one knows what is going on, and I am still with no internet.

Sorry for the long post. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Still no broadband activation

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself.

You could try the  Order Live Chat Team

Is your BT Retail phone line working?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Still no broadband activation

BT's suppliers are BT Wholesale /Openreach
0 Ratings