cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Still no reward card showing - advice please

Go to solution

Hi @JeffGrimes The promotions team have got back to me very quickly and with good news. They have ordered your Reward Card and this will be with you within the next 30 days. 

Cheers
John 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
JeffGrimes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

Many thanks for that. Indeed I have received an email from the BT team saing that they have ordered my Reward Card and I should receive it in the next 30 days.

I will update you when it arrives and I have activated it

Jeff

Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

I’m glad you got this sorted I’ve got the same problem I had but installed in sept last year was promised a card nothing ever showed up on my rewards. Eventually today it showed up it’s expired so not happy. I’ve called customer services they say because it’s expired they can’t do anything though there raising a query about it. As I explained if I’d been able to see it I would of claimed it it’s a lot of money.  They hopefully have sorted it out for me as well and I should hear something soon. I suspect it is a problem with there website causing the issues

0 Ratings
JeffGrimes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

I've had the notification that it has been ordered for me so if I haven't received it after 30 working days then I'll be chasing it up. Meanwhile I'll keep my fingers crossed.

0 Ratings
JeffGrimes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

Re: Still no reward card showing - advice please - now sorted

Go to solution

I mentioned two days ago that I had received notification that my reward card had been ordered and was waiting for the card.

Well, yesterday I received another email containing my activation code followed by the actual card arriving in the post this morning. I followed the instructions and activated the card without any hassles so I am now all set to be able to spend the money on the card.

Really pleased and impressed with just how quickly the forum mods sorted my problem. @NeilO and @JohnC thanks to you both for getting this problem resolved so rapidly and efficiently.

Jeff

Message 16 of 16

Re: Still no reward card showing - advice please - now sorted

Go to solution

That's great to hear @JeffGrimes,

I'll make sure @JohnC2 knows Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings