cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TKavanagh
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Still not received an email regarding my free gift!

I ordered Superfast Fibre Broadband with BT Sport on 5th Aug and as part of the package I was supposed to get a free gift (Samsung Tablet or Xbox One). 

My service went live on 3rd Sept and it’s now past 30 days and I’ve still not received an email on how to claim my free gift! (I was actually told by a customer service employee that I’d receive this email 14 days after my order!) Poor from BT.

Does anybody know how to prompt the email for the free gift without having to spend an hour on the phone to them?

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Still not received an email regarding my free gift!

Did you place your order online?

If you did, then I would expect you to receive the email 30 days after your service was activated, so any time soon.

Please see this similar post from a moderator which confirms the 30 day timescale,

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Xbox-gift/m-p/1966707#M112407

If you have not received the email by the middle of next week, then please post back here.

0 Ratings
TKavanagh
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi Keith, thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah I ordered online, fingers crossed I’ll receive an email soon. I’ll report back if not!

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

If it does not turn up, then a moderator can be asked to investigate.

Remember to check your spam email folder, as it may end up there.

Once you receive it, you can claim using this link https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-august-2019-offer/

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 5

Hi @TKavanagh  welcome to the forum and the advice from @Keith_Beddoe is right and a few of these emails have gone to the spam section so check there and if you can't find it post back and let us know and we'll be happy to help you get your gift.

cheers
John

0 Ratings