cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diddlysquit
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

Still not received my M&S voucher

Hi, I have had my broadband since September and I still haven’t received my M&S voucher. I have completed the form twice. Can someone please look into it?
Thanks
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES
Message 2 of 13

Re: Still not received my M&S voucher

Hi @Diddlysquit,

I am sorry that you haven't received it yet. We can contact the team who help issue them. To get in touch with us, click on my user name, view profile, and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Diddlysquit
Beginner
Message 3 of 13

Thanks, I’ll do that now
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 13

@Diddlysquit thanks for sending your details, sorry you're still waiting on the M&S voucher. As discussed, I've contacted the team so as soon as I hear back from them I'll get back in touch.

Thanks

Community ManagerStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thanks
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 13

Hi @Diddlysquit sorry I missed you when I called. I'm happy to confirm that the claim is being processed, and the voucher will be with you in 30 - 45 days.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thanks
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 13

@Diddlysquit Thanks for getting back to me via text. As an update for this thread, please post back if there's anything else we can help with Smiley Happy

Cheers!

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 7 of 13

Hi @Diddlysquit I have received your email, I am very sorry the voucher you received isn't working.

I have contacted the team again to check what happened, I will get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 13

@Diddlysquit I have just received an update. The voucher should work straight away without any need for activation. The team is going to investigate this further as the voucher should've sent out pre-loaded with the agreed amount. Leave it with me, sorry again this happened.

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Diddlysquit
Beginner
Message 9 of 13

Ok thanks Stephanie, I even went to customer services to double check and she said that there was definately no money on it.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Thanks @Diddlysquit,

@StephanieG is getting it investigated for you. She's back in Office on Sunday and if she's had an update she will let you know. It may take until early next week before she gets word back from the team though.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings