Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 11 of 14

Re: Still not received my M&S voucher

@Diddlysquit wrote:
Ok thanks Stephanie, I even went to customer services to double check and she said that there was definately no money on it.

Not to worry, we'll get to the bottom of it. I should have more info for you by the start of this week 🙂

0 Ratings
Diddlysquit
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 14

Thank you, if you need the voucher number or anything let me know 😀
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 13 of 14

@Diddlysquit thank you, that shouldn't be necessary but I'll give you a ring if they need any more details. I'm sorry I haven't heard back from the team yet, this kind of problem is very unsual so it's taking a bit longer than normal to get to the bottom of it.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 14 of 14

Hi @Diddlysquit I called and left a message, sorry I missed you. I have just heard back from the team. First of all, I'm sorry for this delay in getting back to you with an update. 

This particular issue is almost unheard of and the team have advised that it's unclear what's happened with your card - all M&S cards are sent out pre-loaded with the agreed amount, and do not require activation on your end. 

They have therefore advised they have sent a replacement card out to you. As before, it will take up to 30 days for it to be with you (there isn't unfortunately a way to speed this up). 

0 Ratings