cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamiesmith345
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Still receiving BT bills despite cancelling

Hello, many moons ago we had BT broadband and we signed up for a new package which included BT Protect. We later cancelled the broadband but stupidity forgot about the BT Protect and were still paying £5 a month.

In September 2018 I rang up and finally cancelled BT Protect, however I am still getting bills through on email. We are not paying by direct debit and there is no product listed on my BT dashboard. Is there a way to stop these bills coming through on email?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Still receiving BT bills despite cancelling

Hi @Jamiesmith345 sorry that you are still getting these bills after cancelling your services with us. 

We will be happy to get your account closed correctly if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Jamiesmith345
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Still receiving BT bills despite cancelling

Thank you, have just contacted you John.
0 Ratings