cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karlclohessy88
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Still waiting for my voucher for the soundbar. 30 day cooling period has passed and still pending

Go to solution

Can anybody from bt help me with this please. I’m still waiting for my voucher for my jbl soundbar. The 30 day cooling off period has passed and still heard nothing. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
JohnC2
Message 2 of 7

Re: Still waiting for my voucher for the soundbar. 30 day cooling period has passed and still pendin

Go to solution

Hi @Karlclohessy88  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you have not received an update on your free gift. There are different offers so to help check please can you let me know when you placed your order and what did you order. Post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Karlclohessy88
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Re: Still waiting for my voucher for the soundbar. 30 day cooling period has passed and still pendin

Go to solution

Order was placed on the 29th May

bt infinity start date was 13th June. 

Product bought was bt infinity at £29.99 a month with a free jbl soundbar

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Karlclohessy88  thanks for confirming that information for me. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will help you with this. Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Karlclohessy88 Thanks for sending over your details, I've raised a case with our gift team and will get back to you as soon as they update me. 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Karlclohessy88 I've had an update back from the gift team this afternoon, they've ordered your JBL soundbar and it will be dispatched from the BT shop in the next few days so you'll be able to enjoy your TV programmes in surround sound in no time  🔊 🎶

0 Ratings
Karlclohessy88
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

That’s excellent thankyou for the quick reply! 

0 Ratings