Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
new
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Strange

Go to solution

I have logged in to an option for existing BT customers that lets me choose a new package option for Infinity 2.  What is strange these options range from £53.99 down to £29.99 for virtually the same packages, except that they range from 12 month to 24 month length.  They are all unlimited and have the option to add unlimited calls.   I am a bit nervous of trying these options in case I mess up my existing package.    

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Strange

Go to solution

You are best to call the Options Team on 0800.800.030. You can then sort out a deal that will suit you.

new
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I am not sure the options team will offer these options.  The strange thing is I can choose £56.49 on a 12 month contract or £33.99 also on a 12 month contract.  Both have exactly the same specification.  There are about 30 options in total, but who in their right mind would choose any of the expensive ones? 

0 Ratings
new
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

As expected, I rang Options, but they couldn't offer me the deal I had seen online.  However they stayed on the telephone while I took the online offer to make sure it went through OK. 

0 Ratings
new
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Just an update.  When I spoke to Options he expressed surprise at the link I had found and he said he would pass the information upline.  This morning I found that the link had disappeared and been replaced by a single more expensive option. 

0 Ratings