Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Annimousey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Struggling to Pay Bill

Hello. 

I did try live chat but it was useless so trying here instead. 

My bill is £240 because despite changing my bank details for my DD to my new one BT kept requesting my DD from my old bank account, which was returned unpaid but BT did not inform me of this. They just kept rolling over the bill. 

I got in touch with live chat to see if I could incorporate the payment into my future bills as I have disabilities which mean that I rely on the internet to keep in touch with friends and family but the agent wasn’t very helpful. British Gas allowed me to do this when I had billing problems with them. 

I cannot telephone BT as I have communication problems with the phone and find it hard to understand the person on the other end. 

What should I do in this instance? I’m stressing about losing the internet and I’m struggling to sleep because of this. 😞

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Struggling to Pay Bill

Hi @Annimousey 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry that you're having these problems.  I understand that you have difficulty speaking over the phone so we will take your details from here.  I'm not sure what the current situation is and can't promise you anything at the moment but there is no harm having a look at this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Annimousey
Aspiring Contributor