Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coreservers
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Stunning incompetence

Go to solution

you couldnt write this you really couldnt.

i've now been billed again for both accounts.. so BT

1:- expect me to pay £150 a month.. one for an account tht hasnt existed since december 21st!!!!!!!!! and they were informed about in October!!!!!!

2:- continue to attemot to cover up their own complete incompetence by ripping off members of the public like some pathetic loans sharks.

3:- I will not and am not intending to pay this bill in any form. until the useless idiots in accounts get of their seemingly comatose backsides and fix this... Ho can you charge me for a property i no longer live in you incompetent numpties!

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

@coreservers I'm sorry about this, please be assured that if there's been a billing mistake we wouldn't expect you to pay. I've asked @RobbieMac to look at this for you when he's back in the office tomorrow. 

0 Ratings
coreservers
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

so update on this complete shambles.

Called again.. 45 minutes trying to explain for the 5th time... initially 2 years ago the account should have been moved to my name, which it was on the portal tc, but the main account was left in my violent and abusive expartners name. So as agreed i no longer lived at that address as of 21st december a new account in my name was set up for my new address.. BUT.... seeminglythey have left the old account open still charging at £86 per month. The latest bill is for 25th december to 25th january... Talk talk took over that address on 23rd december!!! 

Is this BT's plan to increase profits... by ripping of customers for addresses and account errors they made..?  Still not paying the £86. not paying for an address is no longer live at and a service that no longer exists.. im sure ofcom will have a field day with that one. 

And no as suggested on the phone, i am not contacting a violent ex partner. just becasue i am male and suffered abuse at the hands of a female. and not the other way round, it makes no odds. you'd not ask a woman to contact her abusive ex partner!!!

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @coreservers

Thanks for posting back.

I'm really sorry the old account was not closed off at your request.  Let me check what happened and I'll come back to you again shortly.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
coreservers
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks very much guys

and robbiemac in particular. all sorted and refund on its way. If we didnt have this service, many many customers would have many problems.

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @coreservers Thanks for the update and I will ensure your thanks are passed on to @RobbieMac.

cheers
John

0 Ratings