cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chloeg
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Subscription channels (channel 300+) not working

I have recently upgraded to the Halo 2 and I am seeing issues with my subscription channels specifically 300+ as my sports channels are working fine. I have had the same Entertainment Plus + Sports package for 3 years why are they suddenly not working? (what am I paying for?)

I have tried restarting the router and box and retuning to no avail. What on earth is going on? How do I get my channels back as I had an error message when attempting to view them yesterday saying there was an issue with your broadband please restart your hub did it didn't work.

I have tried again today now I am seeing a message that I need to add set it up or add it to my tv package? They are part of my package and retuning didn't work so how do I set them up?

I have attempted to find a list of channels available on my package but can't seem to find that.

OK so had another look on site and eventually found a way to troubleshooting things and apparently BT TV is not associated with my account? When I've had the same setup for 3 years and when I renewed I said I wanted to give everything the same didn't want any extra channels or any other option she suggested so how has this happened? Now I need to speak to an adviser last time I was hold for 40 mins....

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
swisstoni
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Subscription channels (channel 300+) not working

I'm having exactly the same problem. All my HD channels except sport have gone... Been on the phone, reset box, factory reset box, confirmed was a subscription error and was transferring me to the Loyalty Team, line goes dead and cuts off... Tries again, gets cut off again on transfer...  Not happy in the slightest and also can't watch any recordings made on HD channels on my box due to 'Channel not in your package' error... Grrrr....

0 Ratings
chloeg
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

So my message gets moved but no response to actually help with my issue? So is the only way to fix this issue BT have created since my "upgrade" to spend an hour waiting on the phone ridiculous when they are suggesting do everything but gggrrrrrr spend more money and it gets worse. Not a happy customer thanks BT...

Have you not be able to resolve your issue? @swisstoni 

0 Ratings
swisstoni
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Nope, still no HD channels or TLC/Discovery Turbo... I've emailed them and will take to twitter next. Toni x
0 Ratings