cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Superfast Fibre 1 Unlimited on bill up to March 20 - changed name to Fibre 1 in April 20 bill.

Bit of a weird question, I'm having a bit of an issue. ( long story - with speeds re contracting etc)

So,  I just wanted to ask anyone who can access their bills and were on Superfast Fibre 1 Unlimited in March 2020 did the name on their bill also change to Fibre1 on their April 2020 bill?

In my case:

2013 contracted to Unlimited BT Infinity 1

Sometime in 2018 changed name to: Superfast Fibre 1 Unlimited 

April 2020 changed to Fibre 1  

When it changed I was still out of contract and the price or anything didn't change. 

I want to check that it was not just me. That was also the bill with the BT sport credit on (for me anyway). 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Superfast Fibre 1 Unlimited on bill up to March 20 - changed name to Fibre 1 in April 20 bill.

It's literally a rebrand of the package name, nothing else. BT have changed the name of the package & it's changed on your bill there's nothing else to it

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Superfast Fibre 1 Unlimited on bill up to March 20 - changed name to Fibre 1 in April 20 bill.

Thank you.

I thought it maybe, just wanted to check, so I can rule out it having anything to do with my lowering Speeds.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

yes  just an add on to your package and nothing to do with increasing/reducing connection speed

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/learn-about-broadband/bt-halo/what-is-bt-halo-and-how-can-i-get-it...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings