Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
barneys
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Supporting Elderly relative

Does anyone know if you can set up an arrangemnent with BT whereby I can talk to BT about an elderly relatives account? I have done so with other Utility companies.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Supporting Elderly relative

Hi barneys,

Thanks for posting. I'm sure we can help with this. Drop me an email with the details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
MACCERS1975
Message 3 of 4

Hi DavidM,

Can I contact you regarding a very similar enquiry, albeit with a few more complications?

thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi MACCERS1975,

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings