cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 31

Re: Swiched to bt, FOUR failed activations, completely without broadband, please help!!

you need to get back in touch with the mods and they will post help here 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
broadbandplease
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 31

Re: Swiched to bt, FOUR failed activations, completely without broadband, please help!!

I don't know how to do that?

Just called order managment, explained the situation, she called technical and then told me there is a fault on my broadband, I asked if she was even listening, explained the sitation again and she put me on hold, then put the phone down on me..

I'm utterly shocked, is there no actual human in england I can call who will sort this for me?

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 31

Re: Swiched to bt, two failed activations, completely without broadband, please help

Hi broadbandplease,

Thanks for posting back.  Sorry that this is still going on.

You can get in touch with us and we will check what's causing the hold up and manage everything from here until you're up and running.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see our contact link.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
broadbandplease
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 31

Re: Swiched to bt, two failed activations, completely without broadband, please help

Thanks, I will use it.

0 Ratings
broadbandplease
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 31

Well, it's Dec the 17th and I still have no broadband and no time-frame for getting it either, already a visit by one set of family obvisouly dimished with no internet for anyone, second set arriving shortly, and presumably I will be without it still.

It's actually being dealt with by executive level complaints now, someone I can actually understand, but that  doesn't seem to make much difference in getting me sorted. Given I know for a fact my broadband can be switched on in 10 minutes...Obvisouly nobody here can help - I was asked to keep this updated when I first posted, so am just doing so...Suffice once I'm done with this, I will never ever use BT again as long I live..I can't imagine any other company getting away with it..

I notice another thread I took part in was deleted when I pointed what nonsense BT hiding behind open reach is..really is 1984 round BT parts!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
broadbandplease
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 31

Bit of good news finally - No I don't have any broadband or any idea when I'm getting it. but I did receive my sainsbury voucher..Smiley Happy

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
broadbandplease
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 31

Ahh nice, just received a bill for £106 quid, to be debited on 29th December, wonderful timing, two months line rental in one go, and £46 for broadband that I don't even have, despite being promised I wouldn't be billed for it, dissapointing to see they can organise billing paperwork, but cant spend an afternoon sorting the paperwork to switch my broadband on, then the 10 mins actually doing it.

0 Ratings
broadbandplease
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 31

Just been told the executive dealing with this will be contacting me on 22nd, seems pretty clear I wont be getting any broadband for the forseeable, hopefully I can at leas tnot be debited for something I haven't even received.

0 Ratings
Robin2000
Contributor
Message 29 of 31

I feel your pain. I'm sure mistakes are made but BT are hard to deal with.
Just simple phone numbers would do. Oh and kill that stupid speech recognition **bleep**
0 Ratings
superclayt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 31

I feel your pain, been waiting 4 months and now have been told it could take up to 1 year! still being charged about £60 a month and not a clue what it is for as the order is still open and therefore apparently don't have an account number :(. Hope you get something soon!

0 Ratings