cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: Switching from Sky to BT Problems. 1 Week with no internet and counting.

Go to solution

@Mpaul

Contact @JohnC2 as requested, he will investigate the reason.

0 Ratings
Mpaul
Beginner
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Thanks for your assistance Keith, I have sent a message directly to the Moderators.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

Sorry I could not be more help, its probably in internal system issue, where part of an order has not closed properly. Its usually done by robotic systems, and if it fails, you get the "exception", which needs a real human to sort out Smiley Wink

One of the moderation team will look at this for you, once your request reaches the top of the queue. It may be longer than the 48 hours in the auto confirmation, as they do get quite busy at times.

0 Ratings
Mpaul
Beginner
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution
I think that's the cause of frustration for me. I'd be more happy if a giraffe had chewed through a cable and it was going to be fixed in a week.

This system issue seems to be a little unknown as it's waiting for the outreach system and bt system to talk to each other. If it is a simple human fix then that's even more frustrating waiting a week for the push of a button.

But as I'm no BT expert I'll wait for an update from the mods.

Thanks again Keith

Mark
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Mpaul,

Thanks for taking my call today. As discussed I'll chase this up and will try to find out what the problem is. I'll be in touch as soon as I have any updates for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Mpaul
Beginner
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

So I've just received a call from BT stating I now need to wait until the 18th for an update. This is after being told yesterday the 12th.

This is going down as the worst customer service I have ever received. Appalling.

0 Ratings
Mpaul
Beginner
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Just to add, David the Moderator of this thread and now my case manager has been fantatsic. Slight contradiction to the above post, but the communication between teams does leave a little to be desired.

0 Ratings