cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stewartcpl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Switching to BT

Yesterday I switched from Sky to BT, signing up to BT Infinity 2 with inclusive weekend calls. BT CS said I would receive a confirmation email/letter explaining what I had ordered and breakdown of costs. I have still not received my confirmation email, although I think BT did a line test this morning. Has anyone got any idea about how long the confirmation email takes to be sent. I also tried to track my order but again no success.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Switching to BT

It will probably take about a week to get a letter. Online tracking may take a few days to update, as its not a real-time system.

You should normally get an email within 48 hours, check your spam folder.

0 Ratings
stewartcpl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Thanks just checked spam folder and its empty. I will give them more time

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

0 Ratings
stewartcpl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Still not received my welcome email so I called BT. Advisor informed me as I had multiple lines they had cancelled my order. WTF BT cancell my order and don't have the curtesy to inform me ???? I have now been informed BT will call me on Wednesday to determine the line  I want them to take over. Well BT if you can not determine what line I want you to take over even though I gave you my number and if you can not be bothered to tell me you have cancelled my order then BT you can shove your BT infinity 2 with weekend calls where the sun don't shine. And guess what I don't want you to call me on Wednesday. If this is the way you treat your new customers then I won't be switching to BT.im staying with sky.

0 Ratings
Dave11uk
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

They don't treat their existing customers any better either!
0 Ratings
stewartcpl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Yes reading the posts on here it would appear BT have a poor reputation.  

0 Ratings