Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ianscille
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

THE UK'S MOST POWERFUL RIPPOFF!

THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED FROM A SERVICE PROVIDER. YOU WOULD NEVER THINK ANYONE COULD BE ASRUBBISH AS SKY For the last three weeks I have been trying to upgrade my BT TV and broadband service to Infinity. I gave them my money and all I have is the same crappy BT Broadband speed and the same free channels that I could easily get from Freeview. So what exactly am I paying for: Never being called back Talking to operatives who frankly are rude Having to call BT everyday for the past 10 days and being put on hold for ever increasing lengths of time Having the same old excuse told to me and no resolution Glossy adverts with Hollywood film stars preaching a lie Having to wait in for a call when I have better things to do with my life Not having my dates for engineer visits booked for the days I have requested but booked for when BT can be bothered This great organisation who owns and manages the entire infrastructure cannot fulfil a simple request to provide a TV and Broadband service that I have and am paying for. I am absolutely sick to death with BT and their exceptionally rubbish service. At every opportunity I get I will be telling people to stay well away from BT and their pathetic services. Whether it be by mouth, or digital media. Every avenue open to me I will voice this complaint and strongly recommend that others do not bother with services from BT. As there is no point telling BT because they are totally incompetent and incapable of resolving my issue.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: THE UK'S MOST POWERFUL RIPPOFF!

may be if you gave more information about your actual problem then it is very possible the forum members will be able to help you however if you just want to rant then please carry on
0 Ratings
ianscille
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for your contribution john46 Distinguished Sage but I neither requested or want your opinion.

As for carrying on I have already said what I need to say. If you can read and understand English then you will see that the issue I have is in the text.

You might consider being a little bit more respectful when responding to forum comments.

Oh and by the way. You realise there's a spell checker right?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read

So if you post on a public forum you must expect replies if you like the reply or not

also you may like to explain your spell checker comment

Also your comment about respect that goes both ways your disrespectful comments are also not needed
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

@ianscille wrote:

Thank you for your contribution john46 Distinguished Sage but I neither requested or want your opinion.

I don't ever recall a forum where permission is needed to respond to a post.

As for carrying on I have already said what I need to say. If you can read and understand English then you will see that the issue I have is in the text.

I'm sure you feel all the better for it.

You might consider being a little bit more respectful when responding to forum comments.

Pot and kettle spring to mind somehow.

Oh and by the way. You realise there's a spell checker, right?

There are no misspelt words in John's post.

Maybe you don't realise that a spell checker doesn't check grammar or incorrect words.

PS I've added the comma you missed.

robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

My goodness @john46. The response you got in attempting to be helpful is shocking. I felt rotten for you reading that.

I'd just like to say that as a customer to customer forum I can't fault the efforts some people go to here to help their fellow 'user'. I've had lots of help and guidance from the guys here.

A liitle respect goes a long way!!!