cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clzee
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

TOPCASHBACK

Has anyone gone thru topcashbacl claim process and been refused. TCB say BT won't pay as ref starts with a Z but I went through TCB and followed their procedure BT say it's live and they will pay but I just keep going round in circles - any advice?
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: TOPCASHBACK

@Clzee

This has been answered by a moderator on this  post with a similar problem.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/125-Mastercard-Reward-Card/m-p/1745810#M88665

Its not eligible.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@Clzee when you place your order via Topcashback it has to track correctly from their site to BT.com for the referral to be paid. When this has happens correctly the order reference will begin AJM.

There are many reasons why the order may not track properly and Topcashback have guidance on there help pages for assistance with this.  If the order hasn't tracked you will need to take up your concerns directly with  Topcashback customer service.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Clzee
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Hi NeilO
I didn't have any other pages open only TCB just don't understand how I ended up with a Z code - so annoying when it was one of the reasons I went with BT. I regularly use another cash bank site and have never been refused - but when I spoke to BT they said there's no reason why it won't be paid however following the up with TCB they won't pursue any further
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@Clzee The Z order reference is the code you get if the order was placed directly on BT.com. Regrettably if it hasn't tracked correctly BT can't help you as your cashback agreement was with Topcashback. I'd recommend you follow their escalation process to progress your complaint with them.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Clzee
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Ok thank you
0 Ratings