Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fraser1
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Tech Gift & Reward Cards

Go to solution

Hi,

The package I signed up for included a reward card for both my Broadband and Mobile contracts.  Both reward cards appear on screen but give me no option to claim them.  See picture.

Bt.PNG

In addition to this I was due to receive a tech gift; JBL Live 650 headphone, Amazon Echo or Fitbit Charge 3.  I received an email on the 8th August 2019 saying I would receive the code for this gift within 28 days of broadband going live.  It has been 38 days now since activation.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Tech Gift & Reward Cards

Go to solution

@Fraser1 

See https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

I will ask a moderator about the gift.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Fraser1,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your Rewards as part of your order.

If you send me in your details, I'll be able to get my colleagues in the Promotions team to investigate. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Fraser1,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've had a look at your account and I can see that you are entitled to the Free Tech Offer along with the BT Rewards Card. 

It looks like your order has fully closed off on our system and this is causing the delay. I've contacted the Promotions team and I've asked them to process your rewards. I'll post back as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Fraser1
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Paddy,

I've now received an email from the vouchers team stating I was not eligible for either.  As the reward card nor tech gift offer were running (incident number **********).

I know this is incorrect, as you've even said yourself.  I even received the email as mentioned earlier stating I would get further communication about the tech gift.

There was no option to reply to that incident, so I've had to come back here.  This is frankly quite ridiculous, I expect better service than this.

What is the next stage to actually get these rewards?

Thanks,Fraser

Further to that even, I actually have the reward cards visible on the MyRewards page - there is simply no button or option to claim them and have them sent out.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Fraser1, I'm really sorry about that, please ignore their reply as it appears they are making that judgement based on an order that was cancelled. @PaddyB has raised this yesterday with the correct order references and Paddy will be contacting you back when he has an update.  

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Fraser1,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I did give your mobile number a quick ring, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today.

My colleagues in the Promotions team have got back to me. I can see that both the Reward Cards have been ordered and should be with you in the next 30 days.

I can also see that the code for the Free tech gift has also been issued. Please, can you let me know if you've received that code and been able to place your order?

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings