Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Toddie1982
Contributor
Message 1 of 22

Tech and Gadget Rewards

Go to solution
It has been 16 days since my ultrafast broadband went live. I know before being eligible for our reward I had to wait till after the cooling off period ended.

At the time the deal was the Mastercard with ultrafast 1 and also the Amazon echo.

I have checked the rewards portal and it says I have no eligible rewards. I also haven't recieved and emails from BT yet re these.

Advice is appreciated.

Stuart
0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Toddie1982
Contributor
Message 2 of 22

Re: Tech and Gadget Rewards

Go to solution
Any update on this would be much appreciated 👍
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

@Toddie1982 Hi Stuart, I'm sorry about the delay you should have heard something by now.  I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to help with your rewards claim.

Toddie1982
Contributor
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

Was my private message recieved ok?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @Toddie1982,

I've had a look at our queue and we can see the PM you sent yesterday. There are a few cases still ahead of you in the queue and we'll reply as soon as we can.

Thanks

PaddyB

Toddie1982
Contributor
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution
Awesome... thank you 🙂
0 Ratings
Toddie1982
Contributor
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution
I've missed a couple of calls from BT. Was it regarding this matter?
0 Ratings
Toddie1982
Contributor
Message 8 of 22

Go to solution
Hi

Have had a check through my spam folder etc and also again on the BT rewards site. No offers seen or available. Services went live on 26th March. Now been 18 days since then.
I called customer services who said it will be up to another 5 weeks before I recieve email etc. Is this true?

Stuart
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @Toddie1982 

Thanks for posting back!

I have checked and we haven't picked up your case yet.  The call you received was not from us.  It may well have been a call from BT but not from our team.  Sorry for the mix up from the info you received over the phone.  It's not going to take another 5 weeks, rest assured.

As soon as you reach the top of our email queue and we pick up your case we will have a better idea what the situation is and how long it's going to take.

Cheers,

Robbie

Message 10 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @Toddie1982,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry there has been a delay in you receiving you BT Rewards as part of signing up to BT. I've raised a case with the Promotions team and I've asked them to investigated.

I'll post back as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB