Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cactooos
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Tech giveaway

Go to solution

Hi, 

I just want to ask, when I was registering I was offered soundbar, tablet or amazon echo, I see now the promotion changed for headphones instead od soundbar, and these are the same headphones I wanted to buy for myself in the firstplace. Is it possible to exchange and choose one from the new offer? My cooling period ends in couple of days

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Tech giveaway

Go to solution

The offer is based on what you chose at the time you placed your order, which may be different than what is offered to people who ordered today, as each promotion has a limited period to run, so you would not be able to change your mind

You will receive the claim code, after your service has been active for 30 days (not 14 days, as this is an error), so you will have to see what you are offered then.

0 Ratings
cactooos
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, I still didn't get the link to offer it's almost 8 weeks, I was contacted over the phone two weeks ago that I will be sent the link yet no mail since that time. What can I do?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @cactooos Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forums, I'm really sorry the email to claim your free gift hasn't arrived. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @cactooos 

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry again for the delays, but I'm pleased you have now been able to claim your reward.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings