cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Tentatively thinking of bringing broadband over from another ISP

Spoiler

May be it's age, but all the blurbs leave my head spinning, so I hope someone can guide me.

I have a phone package with BT: Rent paid LRS and Any Time calls. What will I be offered for Unlimited ADSL (monthly cost, discounts etc etc)? Similarly if I upgrade to unlimied 40/10 Infinity.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Tentatively thinking of bringing broadband over from another ISP

phone option team who are uk based and see what you get offered  you do not need to buy  0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

Note that as a new BT Broadband customer I think you would qualify for the special offers listed on the following web page.You would still have to add on the Anytime Calls feature cost of course.

Be aware though that the headline prices shown are usually just for 12 months then they increase from month 13 onwards (details in the legal stuff at the bottom of the page). Also note that if you order over the phone rather than via the web site you don't usually qualify for any extra Sainsburys Gift card. 

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/broadband-packages/

See what the Customr Options Team can offer you over the phone compared to what the web page says. They should be similar deals (apart from the gift card). Don't rush into a contract if you are unsure about anything.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

I think that as you are an existing BT customer even though not broadband I don't think you will be treated as a new customer. There have been similar posts but you can always try online

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

If an existing BT phone customer follows the web links to add broadband it takes them to that page.

The implication is that any new BT Broadband customer can get those offers?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Can but try

0 Ratings