Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MrPodger
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Terrible service with Homemove

As a Vodafone mobile user I thought I may have already experienced customer service at its worse. But BT wow you get the award 🥇 WORST EXPERIENCE. I'm struggling to even find the words to describe the level of failure. As for providing a record of my experience migh be to suggests it's over but I fear it's far from it. Having a market monopoly has allowed for them to treat customers how the please with no reprisal. A faceless enterprise. 

Convinced by the customer service agent to stick with BT when moving address, on the basis it will be easy stress free. Well stress free I thought ok I'll pay a bit more for peace of mind. Moving date comes, my orders gone missing three different stories three different advisors. Finally told it was cancelled no explanation why. So it's reordered, oh and cancelled again. Get a date for connection guess what cancelled. Get my phone connected guess what same day they cancel it. Reconnect the next day then they place the order for broadband. You guessed it cancelled. Get a letter saying return your router so I return it. Get a phone call saying I'll be connect by Wednesday then just plug in and off you go. I ask plug into what? I have no router. Oh apparently I wasn't supposed send that back then why did you ask me too. So send a new router to my old address well done I don't live there. Call me say my connection dates moved. I say where's my router. Usual useless apology, we will send another. Well that's due Friday but it's going to my old address. So that'll be another lost. Oh well least I'll be connect just have to wait for a router, wishful thinking. I get a voicemail from a manager as if they have managers that would imply the company is somehow managed. Well he delivers the news that engineers don't provide broadband in my flat. 

Absolutely gob smacked

So much for stress free, very much the opposite. I'd recommend people stay clear but that would suggest there is any real choice. As for me seems my efforts are futile am im destind for some stress related death dealing with lying faceless call handlers.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Terrible service with Homemove

Hi @MrPodger Sorry to hear about the poor service you have received with your home move.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
MrPodger
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Cant even see how to message you unless its private. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

I should be like this if you click on his name. It might not be visible if you are on a mobile device.

Mod.jpg 

0 Ratings
MrPodger
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Thanks for the advise still no option shows when clicking his name I'm on a mac using safari.

Thanks though
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

I'll get him to post it again. It might be tomorrow before it appears.

0 Ratings
MrPodger
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Very kind, thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @MrPodger

Apologies for the mix up!

Check my profile now and you'll see the link >> RobbieMac <<