cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stu1281
Contributor
Message 21 of 54

Re: Terrible service

yes i agree every company has their issues but the attitude of BT customer service agents is the worst ive ever experienced.

The manager that eventually phoned me yesterday agreed that if i want to leave i would not have to pay a penny to do so. I know bt along with every other company records their calls so because there is a recording of her agreeing there is no way bt can charge me, i also recorded the call just to make sure i had evidence to give to ofcom. i already spoke to ofcom before bt called me yesterday and they agreed that i shouldnt be liable for any charges due to sub standard service.

0 Ratings
gspearson
Expert
Message 22 of 54

I always prefer to get my service fixed first and then have the rant (or not bother). Some people seem keener on the argument than the resolution.

stu1281
Contributor
Message 23 of 54

When i contacted bt about this i was calm and i wanted to stay with them but the way they talked to me and didnt even apologise to me was terrible. Ive had lots and lots of issues with them since i made the mistake of joing them but this has been the final straw. I was basicly told tough and you will have to wait 2 weeks to get reconnected even though it was all their fault. Oh well at least they wont be having anymore money from me

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 54

I recommend that you wait for the forum mods to contact you personally they are very helpful and will get your problem resolved and take personal ownership therefore you need make no further contact with the call centres
0 Ratings
stu1281
Contributor
Message 25 of 54

Im expecting a call from a manager on tuesday, if they do actually call me back i will be cancelling. im not wasting anymore money on poor service.

0 Ratings
stu1281
Contributor
Message 26 of 54

Still no call from the manager i spoke to friday despite me asking for a callback in the morning. Not really suprised though if im honest lol

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 54

Just wait for the mod team to contact you forget phoning any of the call centres they are only increasing the frustration
0 Ratings
stu1281
Contributor
Message 28 of 54

I just recieved a phone call from Robbie who was very helpeful,  Thanks Robbie i wish more people like you worked for BT

0 Ratings
stu1281
Contributor
Message 29 of 54

I was promised a call today to see whether i wanted to remain with BT, Guess what...... NO call, what a suprise

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 54

@stu1281 I'm really sorry about that, I can see @RobbieMac has made arrangements to call you back on Monday. Is that ok?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings