Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 41 of 54

Re: Even worse service

@stu1281 wrote:

And 1 more thing, can one of the mods make sure that my service doesnt stop in my current address today as i am not actually moving in my new flat until next weekend. I changed the activation date on the bt website a few days ago to next week but for some reason its showing as being activated today?? 

It's going to be too late to change now as the date on an existing task cannot be changed, the task has to be cancelled and a new one made, but with no guarantee of the date as Openreach may not have any appointment slots left.

0 Ratings
stu1281
Contributor
Message 42 of 54

Re: Terrible service

Great, so yet another mistake by BT means I will be without broadband yet again. Such a great company!!
0 Ratings
stu1281
Contributor
Message 43 of 54

Can a mod contact me today as i need to arrange another appointment for the engineer to come as nobody showed up last week. I have tried changing it on the website but it wont let me. The only day i am free next week is Wednesday the 14th so it will have to be on this day

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 54

Hi @stu1281 I have checked and @RobbieMac has your case in his diary for today. He is later this afternoon and will contact you then.

cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
stu1281
Contributor
Message 45 of 54

Ok Thats great, Thanks John, Could you ask him to call me after 5.30 pm please.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 54

@stu1281 Thanks for that and Robbie will be in contact after 5.30pm.

cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
stu1281
Contributor
Message 47 of 54

Hi @RobbieMac,

Could you have another look at my broadband today, since i changed to infinity i was getting a minimum of 10mb download speed but now all im getting is 1.2mb maximum. I tried my neibours wifi last night just to see the speed and when i connect to that i get 4mb.

Im getting the same speeds on infinity as i was getting with my previous package. There must be a fault somewhere as up until 3 weeks ago it was running at 10mb minimum speed.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 54

Hi @stu1281,

@RobbieMac will be in the office later today. I can see that he has your case assigned to him for today anyway Smiley Happy I'll let him know that you were in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
stu1281
Contributor
Message 49 of 54

Thanks Daniel
0 Ratings
stu1281
Contributor
Message 50 of 54

Hi @RobbieMac

Yet another problem, My engineer appointment was booked in for today and yet again no engineer has turned up. I have waited in all day and havent even recieved a text or email explaining why. Im sure you can understand why i am getting frustrated by BT its just one thing after another. i am now going to start looking properley at another supplier as i have seriously had enough.

I now dont know when the phone line can be fitted to my flat as i am not prepared to book anymore time off to meet the engineer. This is the second time i have booked time off and the second time they havent shown up its ridiculous.

Time to switch providers i think

0 Ratings