Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markflorida
Beginner
Message 11 of 15

Re: The regret of signing up for BT.

Go to solution

I am not sure he does, but at least with EE I can walk in and out in 10 mins with a SIM card. The current flawed process will just cost BT not only mobile customers but home TV, broadband etc.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

BT's Customer Service and some of their processes are poor and or out dated and it has been like that for years but I suspect the majority of people are motivated by price/costs and not customer service so I doubt they will lose that many customers to the extent that it will out weigh the number of new customers they pick up every year.

0 Ratings
Markflorida
Beginner
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

@gg30340 wrote:

BT's Customer Service and some of their processes are poor and or out dated and it has been like that for years but I suspect the majority of people are motivated by price/costs and not customer service so I doubt they will lose that many customers to the extent that it will out weigh the number of new customers they pick up every year.

What a terrible business plan.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

@Markflorida wrote:

@gg30340 wrote:

What a terrible business plan.

I don't think BT have a business plan, that is the problem!

0 Ratings
Markflorida
Beginner
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution
It took another 9 days to get a sim. They gave me a month free and covered the cost of buying an EE card. They put it right but it took 3 weeks in total to get connected.
0 Ratings