cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dfenceman
Expert
Message 31 of 46

Re: The usage monitor is currently not available. We will try to restore service as soon as possible

Usual problem.  Coming up to the end of the month and it is 3 days behind again, viz :-

Last usage update:

23 May 2013 at 23:59

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
sijomi
Contributor
Message 32 of 46

Re: The usage monitor is currently not available for a small number of customers

I'm on 40 GB limit. I don't look at the monitor frequently but every time I do I get the stock message: "

The usage monitor is currently not available for a small number of customers...". So as far as I am concerned it's never working. Others seem to imply that the service is intermittent. BT imply that they log the identity/account of the users who are presented with this message and will not apply the limit that month. Does this mean that if I fail to look at the usage monitor in a month during which if I had looked I would have been presented with the message AND I inadvertantly exceed 40GB then I will charged? Why can't BT send those affected an email message each time the service availablity changes?

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 33 of 46

Re: The usage monitor is currently not available for a small number of customers

Its now been 8 or 9 weeks since the usage monitor has not worked with me but im on unlimited with Infinty 2.

Darren

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 46

try this link it may work for you www.bt.com/broadbandusagemonitor
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 35 of 46

Thanks for the link but the usage monitor still no works.

Darren

0 Ratings
iggyb
Contributor
Message 36 of 46

I am upto date now for usage but the date is one day behind. This seems to be a new mode of operation. The usage is updated first then the date updated a few hours later. As the date and usage are linked information this is peculiar to say the least.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 37 of 46

the usage monitor shows usage 24 hour in arrears
0 Ratings
mentonman
Contributor
Message 38 of 46

Ney

You're not the only one without the broadband usage monitor.I haven't been able to use it for two months now.

BT technical support in India say they are looking at the problem for me.This has been the case since I reported it to them one month ago.

Quite honestly it is a pathetic response to the problem.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 39 of 46

this link may work for you www.bt.com/broadbandusagemonitor
0 Ratings
Highlighted
mentonman
Contributor
Message 40 of 46

john46

It's irrelevant which way you sign in to BT.The message is still the same as said before in the previous post by ney.

0 Ratings