cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

There is an open order on your line which is due to complete....

Still having a difficult time trying to get my Infinity activated.

Initially the Infinity checker gave the status 'available to order' a month back with FTTC speeds listed as avialable on the ADSL checker for my phone number.

It turns out I was connected to a different exchange than was on record and after many failed attempts BT have cancelled my order and will have to take out a new order that will take 2 days to go through?

I have since checked the status on the Infinity checker and its 'under review' with the ADSL checker now not listing FTTC speeds.

Theres a note though saying that there is an open order on the line due to complete 10/09/15.

Does this mean that openreach are actively working on the cabinet, possibly to enable the Infinity infrastructure to my property or is this wishful thinking?

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: There is an open order on your line which is due to complete....

This needs to be moved to the Billing > Bills & Packages thread.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 13

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

0 Ratings
James1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 13

Thanks for your reply but I disagree that this is a billing issue, BT don't seem to have as many issues taking peoples money as they do with actually providing a service strangely...

My issue is the connection to the Infinity service and my specific query is relating to the 'open order on your line which is due to complete 10/09/15'.

Can anyone give a further insight as to what this means?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 13

This board deals with billing and new orders (packages, as BT like to call them).

You should be offered help soon.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Hi James1985,

Thanks for posting. I’m sure our orders live chat guys can get this sorted. They’re a UK based team who will case manage until resolution. I’ll drop you a PM with the link but please post back and let us know how you get on.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
James1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Thanks for the PM, I already have this link though from a post on the same issue last week.

This issue is still ongoing, I was promised a call back on Tuesday for yesterday by 8pm to reorder the package as it was apparently cancelled by BT.

I contacted the UK based team yesterday who assured me I would recieve a call back but nothing....

I'm getting lied to, misled and my patience is now wearing thin.

Could a mod look into this again and escalate this to a level where somebody can give me answers on the constant delays and lack of communication?

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 8 of 13

Hi James1985, 

I am sorry that this is still ongoing and you were promised a callback that never happened. 

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will take it from there.

Cheers,

OlgaC

Community ModeratorOlga
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
James1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Thanks Olga.

When can I expect a response on this matter?

Regards

James

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 10 of 13

Hi James1985, 

I would expect we will be in touch in the next few days as our queues are quite busy at the moment again. 

Thanks,

OlgaC 

Community ModeratorOlga
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings