Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ori
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Throttled P2P

Hi,

I started on BTinfinity at my old address. Then when total broadband came out, I upgraded and my throttling on p2p stoppped.

Since I moved address and transfer my infinity total broadband with me, the throttling is back. 

I have called tech, I have been going around in circles with BT and I am getting nowhere. I am paying top wack for this service and I am not getting what I understood I would be getting.

Can someone guide me on a number to call that will actually get me to someone who can actually help?

Thanks!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Throttled P2P

Once the Forum Mods have read your post they will post an invite here once you reply to them they will take personal ownership of the problem until resolved
do not send them a Personal Message as this is the incorrect contact method and cannot be properly tracked also the mod contacted may not be on shift for sometime and this will delay your help  

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Ori,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. 

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDavidM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Ori
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Thank you. I have used the form to message you.
0 Ratings