cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

Top Cash Back

Hi 

I am trying to get the offer from TCB for ultrafast broadband and it all goes fine until I enter my details on the BT site and then it says "we can provide you with superfast broadband. To get Infinity please call one of our helpful advisors on 0800 587 4787". 

When I ring this number they say they can honour the offers on at the moment with Prime and a reward card but not the cash back and I have to contact TCB . When I contact TCB they arent able to help and say I have to contact BT. What am I meant to do? 

Any suggestions appreciated! 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Top Cash Back

Welcome to this user forum.

I think perhaps you may be going about it the wrong way.

All orders must be placed online, either direct on bt com, or via a cashback site (if you want cashback).

Superfast broadband is the new name for Infinity, so ignore that part of the message, as its out of date. You should not need to ring anybody unless there is a problem with the order.

You would need to go via a cashback site to get the cashback, but make sure you only have one web browser page open, pointing to that cashback site, otherwise it may not track properly.

What happens when you try to place an order via the Top Cashback site?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

If the offer is being promoted by TCB you will need to take it up with them.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Hi 

I have been going through the top cash back site, clicking on the offer I want and I go through the whole order and the last page says this quote 'we can provide you with superfast broadband. To get Infinity please call one of our helpful advisors on 0800 587 4787'.

There is no option for doing an online chat at that point and nowhere further to go - its a complete dead end...

I rang the number as there seemed no other option but they said they could honour the offer but not the TCB.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

You should be able to continue with placing the order online at that point, so somewhere on that screen, there should be an option to select your package, and any extras, just as if you had placed it directly on the bt.com website.

All you are doing by going through Top Cashback, is to allow BT to see where the referral came from.

Not sure what is going on.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

I don’t really understand either - bern using TCB for years and never had any problems - I will just have to try them again but they didn’t really have any answers . Thanks for your suggestions though
0 Ratings