cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Delibobble
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Top Cashback

Top cashback will not process my claim for cashback even though I ordered through their website. When I went on to live chat nobody supplied me with the number top cashback needed sadly.

I have this response from customer care.

Hi Claire

Thank you for your message regarding your cashback query.

I am sorry, we do definitely need the correct Order reference number which begins with either AJM or BTC, as we cannot submit your claim without these correct details, as it would be automatically declined by the network; just to let you know that the Merchant will not accept the VOL number 

Please could I suggest you call BTCustomer Services and they should be able to help you?

Once you have this information, please reply to us on this thread.

Thank you 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Top Cashback

Welcome to this user forum.

Welcome to this user forum.

If you cannot find it then try https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do

Look for the sales reference on this page, top right.

It may also be on the email you received from BT, confirming your order, or the second email confirming order completion after activation.

0 Ratings
Delibobble
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Hi

The number is beginning with VOL which according to top cashback means I will be rejected. (Already have been rejected, this has been with customer care there now for 2 months and I've been billed 3 times by BT and paid all 3 via direct debit!).

Is there a department within BT I can email perhaps about this and get the number top cashback are asking me to acquire?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 9

Hi @Delibobble,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

The quickest way to find out the reference number is using the link @Keith_Beddoe posted. If you still can't find the order ref please reply to the private message I have sent you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
willjohnh
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

I'm having a similar issue. Have checked my account and all the emails I retained from the SIMO purchase. Are you able to point me in a direction too @Matt-S ?

TIA

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 9

Hi @willjohn, welcome to the community and thanks for posting. If the order has tracked successfully there will be an order reference beginning with AJM or BTC on the email we sent you on the day your service was connected.

If you don't have this reference on an email from us and your cashback has been rejected that would normally indicate the order hasn't tracked to the cashback site. 

0 Ratings
TonyAG
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Hi,

I am facing issues with TOPCASHBACK in which my BT Cashback has been pending for 7weeks after it should have been payable.

I have spoken with TOPCASHBACK who advised they are waiting on BT.

Please can someone help.

Thanks,

Tony

0 Ratings
Delibobble
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

I have been waiting almost a year now. It still has not been paid to me.

All I can say is, good luck! 

0 Ratings